As we age, skin cycle turnover, much like metabolism, slows down causing the skin to appear dull. Chemical peels are a great treatment option to slough off dead skin cells and assist in cell turnover. Light, medium and deep chemical peels are used to to accelerate skin exfoliation and peel off the outer layers of the skin resulting in renewed, healthier looking skin and a more uniform complexion. A consultation with our esthetician, Jennifer Jahoo, LME, is recommended to discuss which chemical peel would be best for you and your skin.
What can a chemical peel do?
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyper-pigmentation, sun damage and melasma
- Improve acne and reduce acne scars
- Stimulate collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
Types of chemical peels we offer:
Salicylic Peel – This peel is excellent for thicker, oily skin, acne problem skin or even for resistant mature skin and enlarged pores.
Glycolic Skin Brightening Peel – Great lunchtime peel to exfoliate your skin and help maintain a healthy, youthful glow. This peel involves less exfoliation, with no downtime.
The Perfect Derma Peel delivers real results for All Skin Types & Ethnicities with no skin prep and will rejuvenate your skin, leaving it looking younger and healthier.